Follow these steps to install the Guru Firefox Add-on and access your knowledge as an overlay of your work:
The Guru Firefox Extension is a Mozilla validated, unlisted Add-on that can be installed from the Guru web application.
- Download the Add-on file to your local computer by clicking this link: https://app.getguru.com/firefox/firefox-at-getguru.com-latest.xpi
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- To add the downloaded Guru Add-on to the list of available add-ons, drag and drop the file into the Add-ons window. The add-on is added to the list.
- The installation process should begin.
Once you have installed the Extension into your Firefox browser, you will be brought to Guru's on-boarding wizard and in-app cues, which will introduce you to the key concepts and creation of your first Guru Card. It will take about 5 minutes to be up and running.
Once you've completed the on-boarding, we recommend checking out our Getting Started with Guru guide.
Please let us know if we can be of assistance!