According to the American Psychological Association, shifting between applications can decrease productivity by upwards of 40 percent. At Guru, our mission is to bring you the contextual knowledge you need to do your job - when and where you need it most - empowering people to do their jobs faster and better. Today, we’re thrilled to announce another small step towards making that vision a reality with our Front Integration.
Front consolidates your email, chat, and SMS conversations into a single inbox. With Front, teammates can access the same messages without CCs, reply-alls or side conversations, bringing team collaboration and customer conversations together.
Since many customer-facing teams thrive using Front’s shared inboxes, it only made sense for knowledge in Guru to be embedded natively in the Front app itself.
The Guru integration within Front’s web or desktop app will empower your sales reps or support agents to access the relevant information necessary to respond to customer emails and collaborate with teammates to provide prospects and customers with lightning-fast responses.
How to get started with Front and Guru:
For new Guru customers:
- When you enable the Guru integration in Front, you'll be prompted to sign up for a Guru Trial Account.
- Then, select the Guru Edition that suits your needs. Visit our Pricing page for more information on our Plans.
- After signing up, you'll receive an email with your login information.
- Log in with your e-mail address and password through Guru's Front app integration, and you'll be able to test drive Guru with Front using our free 14-day trial.
For existing Guru customers:
Once you enable the Guru integration within Front, you can use your Guru credentials to log into the Guru integration panel in Front.
- If you intend to use Guru in Front's Desktop App, you will need to use the "Create an Account" prompt to create a native Guru log-in. PLEASE NOTE: The Front desktop app does not support logging into Guru with Google Auth, but you can log into the Guru integration using Google Auth on Front's web app.
- Please ensure you use the same email address so it remains associated with your existing Guru profile and password of your choosing.
- Once you fill out the form, you will receive an e-mail with the Guru Verification PIN.
- You will be directed to the Verify page which will ask you to authenticate using your native Guru e-mail and password.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you have by clicking "Chat with us!" from the settings menu, or by emailing email@example.com.